Effective November 15, 2010
Our Commitment to Privacy
The Information We Collect
While we don’t ask for any registration or personal information to browse our site, some information about your server address, Web browser, and computer system are automatically transmitted to our Web servers so that we can operate our site on the Internet.
This policy applies to all information collected on the TravSearch® website. If you choose to book travel on this website, we require you to submit the following information: Name, Mailing Address, Email Address, Phone Number and/or Credit/Debit Card Information.
- In addition, as part of our site operation, we reserve the right to automatically collect and track:
- The home server domain name, e-mail address, type of computer, and type of Web browser you are using while you visit our website.
- Information on what pages of our website you access.
How We Use This Information
Save the Date Vacations stores its contact information in a database. Credit card information is stored on a secure server. We restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need to know that information to process your information request/enrollment as well as to assist us in customizing the content of our site to provide information that may be of interest to you.
Save the Date Vacations does not currently sell or rent your personally identifiable information to other companies. We do, however, reserve the right to do so and will not notify you or obtain your consent prior to sharing, selling or otherwise disclosing your personal information to third parties.
- Save the Date Vacations will share your personally identifiable information with other companies when:
- We provide your information to another company such as retailers and direct marketers that assists us in providing products and services.
- We are required by law to provide your information; or
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our website may contain links to other Internet websites. We encourage our clients, suppliers and other third parties to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy.
We are not, however, responsible for other website’s privacy practices or website content. Occasionally, you may receive cookies from third party advertisers, partners and vendors. We do not control these cookies.
Contact Save the Date Vacations
Date of last update: May 15, 2011